As a nurse and Air Force Officer, I was constantly multi-tasking and overseeing things. While some people get overwhelmed with that kind of stress, it comes natural to me.
I’ve applied that hyper organization to my wedding photography. From creating timelines to going with the flow while still being in control of the day — it’s an art I’ve mastered. I’ve been with people on their worst days, but as a San Antonio photographer, I get to be there with you on your best day.
That perspective enables me to stay positive throughout the whole day, guiding you along, curating and capturing happy moments.
I’m here to make your day easy.
That is why I photograph weddings and families. Because I want to preserve memories that encourage you to remember the beauty in all the chaos of life. When times feel hard, you will have photographic proof that happiness is possible. These images will sustain you through those hard times, bring joy when reminiscing and create a legacy that will influence generations to come.
out on the town
too afraid to fly
chocolate chip cookies
01. I’m obsessed with flowers, love being present in nature and am often hosting impromptu dance parties.
02. I’m probably already planning my next vacation. The excitement of going somewhere new is so thrilling!
03. I love being in the city and the mountains equally.
I can't wait to meet you!
04. Teaching my kids to be kind and to see beauty in everyone (often through travel) fuels me.
05. Walking into a coffee shop for a Tuesdays Together meeting and being greeted by hugs and small talk is one of my favorite things.
Memories, happiness, community… I could go on.