Any chance I have, I'm traveling. International and throughout the US, I've enjoyed capturing beautiful places and what makes them unique for years.
Being able to capture love stories in amazing places was a natural progression. My clients say I have the ability to make them feel comfortable and beautiful and that? That makes me so happy.
As a nurse and Air Force Officer, I was thrive on multi-tasking and overseeing things. While some people get overwhelmed with that kind of responsibility, it comes natural to me.
This perspective enables me to stay positive, calm, and attentive throughout the whole day, guiding you along, curating and capturing happy moments.
I’m here to for you.
That is why I photograph weddings and families. Because I want to preserve memories that encourage you to remember the beauty in all the chaos of life. When times feel hard, you will have photographic proof that happiness is possible. These images will sustain you through those hard times, bring joy when reminiscing and create a legacy that will influence generations to come.
out on the town
too afraid to fly
chocolate chip cookies
01. I’m obsessed with flowers, love being present in nature and am often hosting impromptu dance parties.
02. I’m probably already planning my next vacation. The excitement of going somewhere new is so thrilling!
03. I love being in the city and the mountains equally.
I can't wait to meet you!
04. Teaching my kids to be kind and to see beauty in everyone (often through travel) fuels me.
05. Walking into a coffee shop for a Tuesdays Together meeting and being greeted by hugs and small talk is one of my favorite things.
Memories, happiness, community… I could go on.