Colorful and Whimsical Wedding Bouquet Inspiration
As a self proclaimed flower fanatic, seeing bouquets at weddings and styled shoots makes my hearts happy! I am excited to share these beautiful floral design with you so you can start dreaming up your best bouquet ever! Colorful and whimsical bouquets are perfect for any type of wedding, you can let your imagination run! A tip to consider as you’re planning-if you love a certain flower, be sure to let your florist know early so they can order them ahead of time. Not all flowers are readily available year round!
1. Bright Dahlias and Vivid Peonies! These amazing florals were the perfect contrast to the brides gown and her bridesmaids white gowns. Created by What’s Up Buttercup.
2. Ranunculus and Garden Roses with a punch of color in the details. I absolutely loved the contrast in the ribbon on this bouquet! It’s a perfect little details that creates a high end and whimsical look. Created by Love Lily Flowers.
3. King Protea are one of my favorite flowers! They make a big statement and while they aren’t for everyone, if you’re looking for a unique flower and beautiful texture in your bouquet it’s a wonderful option! These flowers take time to open so be sure to order early! Created by Social Planner Events.
4. This DIY bouquet was tropical, whimsical and beautiful! Featuring an array of greenery, it was a perfect touch for an engagement session! You can see more of this session here!
5. Neutrals are not boring. This bouquet proves it! With an array of neutral colored roses and fall inspired accents it is the perfect whimsical bouquet. Created by Clementine Botanical Art.
6. Giant garden roses, Ranunculus and Eucalyptus give this soft whimsical bouquet a beautiful shape. The soft tones are perfect against a detailed dress and look amazing against the grooms navy suit. Created by Embellished Event Planning.
7. Ranunculus in every color. Heaven! This colorful bouquet was part of our Havana inspired summer shoot featured on Inspired By This. It looks amazing against blues, whites and any soft color. Bouquets like this are truly statement pieces! Created by Embellished Event Planning.
8. Peach and cream roses and wispy details add to the ethereal feel of this brides day. It’s the perfect palate to enhance the brides look. A good bouquet adds to your overall look, it doesn’t distract from it! Created by Details Dallas Floral.
9. Spring wedding bouquets with hints of lavender, blush and sage are some of my favorite. When creating your whimsical bouquet don’t forget to think outside the box! Unique flowers and textures are not always expensive and can add dimension and beauty to your day! Created by Touch Of Whimsy. As seen on 7 Centerpieces.
10. For a wedding with a garden setting your bouquet needs to be soft and not overpower the beauty of the setting! This bride from at Rancho La Pergola did this perfectly! Whimsical, continuing the garden feel and a beautiful shape make this bouquet just perfect. Created by the Floral Team at Rancho La Pergola.
Are you a flower fanatic too? I’d love to connect and see how I can serve you on your big day! Anna Kay Photography is a connection based hybrid photographer based in San Antonio, Texas, but loves an adventure! While you’re here be sure to check out Best of Engagements-after all, the best weddings start with the best engagements!
src=”http://annakayphotography.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/AnnaKayPhotographyBestWhimiscalWeddingBouquet.jpg” alt=”Best Colorful and Whimsical Wedding Bouquets by Anna Kay Photography, San Antonio, Texas, Wedding Photographer” data-pin-description=”Best Colorful and Whimsical Wedding Bouquets by Anna Kay Photography, San Antonio, Texas, Wedding Photographer”width=”1000″ height=”1500″ />